Urgent Care services
Our practice provides Urgent Care services for when you need urgent treatment. Why wait in an emergency department when our doctors and nurses are able to assist you in our practice?
- Possible sprains or breaks
- Sports injuries
- Minor eye and ear problems
- Minor burns and scalds
- Cold and flu symptoms (including sore throats)
- Minor illnesses including fever, infections and rashes
- Insect and animal bites
- Cuts that require stitches
If you situation is an emergency or life threatening we encourage to attend your closest emergency department or call 000 for an ambulance.
You are able to book online or walk in to our practice for your appointment, please let our friendly reception team know that you are at the practice for Urgent Care.